Introducing Tawonga’s Alumni Weekend:
Summer Camp for Adults!
21+ staff and camper alumni (partners welcome, kids stay home!)
Friday, October 13 – Sunday, October 15, 2017
$295 – Work trades and financial assistance available.
How to Apply
Registration opens November 30. Click here to reserve your spot!
Dreaming of summers past at Tawonga? We understand. That’s why we are offering a beautiful fall weekend for you to reunite with old friends and relive your glory days of Camp! Sleep under the stars, connect with Tawongans of all ages and unplug in the tall, tall trees you’ve been missing. Program highlights include all the fun of Family Camp (without the kids! No seriously, if you have kids, hire a sitter – you deserve a break!).
- Shabbat, from stroll to floats
- Song session in the Dining Hall
- Talent show, campfire and s’mores
- All the activities you love: Challenge Course, RIVER time, hiking, yoga, pool and more
- SNACK with adult beverages
- Chilling on stone couch, chilling on the Back Porch, chilling everywhere!
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Tawonga. This is going to be an EPIC reunion!
Feel free to reach Associate Director Katie Quinn if you have questions: 415.543.2267/ [email protected]
Stay tuned for a Facebook event devoted to pumping up the weekend!