Selection Process for Teen Leadership Programs
All leadership programs are competitive and based on applications and personal interviews.
-Teens – not parents – are responsible for each step in the process.
-Apply early – spaces are limited. Applications will be accepted and interviews conducted in December and January. To be considered in the first round your application must be completed by January 24.
-We are currently accepting applications for the SCIT Program on a rolling basis until February 24!
How to Apply:
1. Submit a registration form through our REGULAR online registration system (it’s okay to have your parent do this part). Your name will be added to the waitlist until a decision has been made on your application.
2. You must ALSO complete the following online forms:
Teen Programs Application:
Teen Programs Reference Form HERE.
3. Please ask your reference to submit your recommendation by no later than two weeks after your application has been submitted.
4. After submitting your application please call either Katie Quinn or Sam Quintana to schedule an interview.
- For TLI: Teen Leadership Institute – Call Katie Quinn at 415.543.2267 x129
- For the SCIT Leadership Program – Call Sam Quintana at 415.543.2267 x101