Welcome (back) to Camp Tawonga! See below for information on how to register for a 2017 program
How to Register
Registration is now open to the public (as of December 14, 2016).
- If you are new to Camp Tawonga, you can create a log-in through our online registration system. If you have attended a Tawonga program in the past or are on our mailing list, you may already have an account, which you can access by using your email address on file.
- Once you are logged into your account, click on ‘Registration Form’ near the tree icon to get started.
Because our programs fill quickly, it is important that you complete your registration as soon as you are able to. If there is no space in the program you request, we will register you for your 2nd choice and will add you to the waiting list for your 1st choice program. Please note that the Counselor and Specialist in Training, and Teen Leadership Institute offerings require an application and recommendation forms (available on our website) in addition to registration.
If you are a family who registered for a Tawonga program in 2015 or 2016, you are eligible to register starting November 30, 2016.
Once logged into your CampInTouch account, click on ‘Registration Form’ to get started.
How to Register for Family Camp
- Once logged into your CampInTouch account (returning families click here; new families click here), click on ‘Registration Form’ to get started.
- After selecting the 2017 season, register one child at a time.
- As you register your child(ren), you will be prompted to enter the information of the adults attending the weekend.
- For adults attending a weekend without children, please call our office at 415.543.2267 to request a registration form.
If you have any questions regarding Camp Tawonga or about registration, please call us at 415.543.2267 or email [email protected], and we’ll be glad to help you.
Learn About 2017 Programs
Check out our Dates & Rates page to explore our 2017 programs.
Located on the middle fork of the Tuolumne River just outside of Yosemite National Park, Tawonga is an ideal place for a child to spend a summer and/or a family to spend a weekend away. As an American Camp Association accredited camp with a 1 to 1.5 staff to camper ratio, we think you’ll agree when we say that Camp Tawonga is the camp for you. We’d love to welcome your family to our community this summer.