Year-Round Offerings for All Ages
In response to our ever-broadening community’s requests, the magic of Tawonga now extends well beyond the summer season, as well as beyond the reach of children alone:
- Our year-round offerings include Family Camp Weekends at our Yosemite location for families with children of all ages.
- Our NEW Bar & Bat Mitzvah Program launching in fall 2016 offers families an alternative option to come of age through an individualized, flexible and meaningful two-year training.
- Bay Area-based family-centric gatherings bring the Tawonga ruach (spirit) down the mountain, including Shabbat celebrations, Jewish festival gatherings, regional hikes and more. Visit our Bay Area Events Calendar here.
- Workshops and discussions, as well as organizational and staff trainings that leverage Tawonga’s near century of experience in outdoor Jewish education, emergency preparedness and response, gender inclusion, youth development and teen sexual health through the Tawonga Institute.
- Alumni reunions and gatherings keep our Tawonga family connected.