Today’s weather: High of 84, low of 64
Today’s kitchen menu:
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, English muffins, and orange slices
- Lunch: Chinese chicken salad with diced chicken, Romaine lettuce, cabbage, carrots, crunchy noodles, Mandarin oranges, and vinaigrette
- Dinner: Spaghetti with tomato sauce and parmesan, plus broccoli. Chocolate chip cookies for dessert!
In case you missed it, check out yesterday’s post on the four big improvements in the Tawonga kitchen this season.
Vegetarian alternatives are provided for camp meals, in addition to cereal and oatmeal or grits for breakfast, and sun butter & jelly sandwiches during lunch and dinner, plus a salad bar option.
Where the campers are:
- Backpacking trips: Galil bunks, plus B-1 and B-2
- Challenge Course: G-1 and G-2
- Day hikes: Eilat bunks
Happy birthdays to Unit Head Lauren P.!
Tawonga Tidbit brings you a daily dose of Tawonga with our kitchen menu, camp birthdays, and more. Previously named the Daily Bubble, we hope this series brings you a tidbit closer to camp.