Your support for Tawonga matters … to the kid who couldn’t get to Camp without financial assistance, to the campers singing their hearts out during song sessions, to those sleeping under the stars for the first time.
Camp fees pay for just 80% of what it costs to run our summer season. We need your help to bridge the gap. Your donation to our annual fund will support:
- Summer staff salaries, recruitment, training and retention
- Program development and implementation
- A growing need for Campership assistance
- Mission-centric inclusion initiatives
- Ongoing COVID-19 expenses
Looking to donate through your Donor Advised Fund?
⋅ If your fund is held at the Jewish Community Federation click here.
⋅ If your fund is held at Schwab, Fidelity or BNY Mellon click here.
⋅ Do you have a DAF held at another institution? Let us know by emailing Rona Teitelman at email@example.com.
Tawonga Jewish Community Corporation is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, tax-exempt agency. Tax ID #94-3227261