Today’s blog post takes you on the road with Tawonga’s Magical Mystery Tour Quest which returned on Sunday.
Session III family and friends: Check the second gallery for your daily fill of Tawonga fun!
Last week, 12 campers returned from a long distance two week Tawonga-style scavenger hunt adventure, the Magical Mystery Tour Quest. For questers who love to choose their own adventure, camp under the stars and participate in exciting surprises, this magical mystery is ideal. See below for some trip highlights and favorite trip flicks.
12 questers between the ages of 13 and 14
Ana Tobio and Jordan Suchard
- Seeing questers offer one another support while jumping from high rocks at Chilnualna Falls in Yosemite National Park
- Everyone getting involved in a giant dodgeball game at an adventure park
- Water time in bodies of water large and small
- Witnessing giant sequoias, some of the largest trees in existence
- Magical Mystery Tour spends time at the ocean and rivers across the state
- Campers travel to multiple epic state parks, a world-class national park and a majestic national seashore
Quest Leader Inspiration
“I wanted to be Quest leader to get kids excited about spending time outside, because that is when you can learn so much about yourself and the world.” – Jordan
If you want to learn more about this magical mystery, you’ll have to sign up for yourself next season.