Today’s weather: High of 84, low of 66
Today’s kitchen menu:
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, toast, and orange slices
- Lunch: Quesadillas with black beens, cheese, and salsa
- Dinner: International Dinner! A beloved Tawonga tradition for Sessions III and IV, where staff whip up dishes from their backgrounds, spanning the globe!
Vegetarian alternatives are provided for camp meals, in addition to cereal and oatmeal or grits for breakfast, and sun butter & jelly sandwiches during lunch and dinner, plus a salad bar option.
Where the campers are:
- Backpacking trips: Bunks at camp
- Challenge Course: Bunks at camp
Happy birthday to staff member Kaitlyn G.!
Tawonga Tidbit brings you a daily dose of Tawonga with our kitchen menu, camp birthdays, and more. Previously named the Daily Bubble, we hope this series brings you a tidbit closer to camp.