Today’s weather: High of 88, low of 64
Today’s kitchen menu:
- Breakfast: French toast casserole, hard-boiled eggs, and Honeydew melon
- Lunch: Pita sandwiches with hummus, couscous, Feta cheese, and tzatziki, plus Greek salad
- Dinner: Spaghetti with tomato sauce and zucchini, plus cheese-y bread
Vegetarian alternatives are provided for camp meals, in addition to cereal and oatmeal or grits for breakfast, and sun butter & jelly sandwiches during lunch and dinner, plus a salad bar option.
Where the campers are:
- Backpacking trips: Haifa bunks
- Day hikes: Eilat bunks
- Challenge Course: B-1 and B-2
Happy birthday to staff member Jack H.!
Today’s Tidbit Pic:
The above drawing is by staff member Meg Batavia and is a rendering of the Tawonga office in the part of camp known as the “Golden Triangle”. See more of Meg’s art from her recent reflections on Shabbat at camp.
Tawonga Tidbit brings you a daily dose of Tawonga with our kitchen menu, camp birthdays, and more. Previously named the Daily Bubble, we hope this series brings you a tidbit closer to camp.