Today’s weather: High of 98, low of 71
We’re staying hydrated up at camp, bringing our water bottles everywhere we go.
Today’s kitchen menu:
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, English muffins, and cantaloupe
- Lunch: Sandwiches with turkey, pastrami, and roast beef, plus veggies
- Dinner: Enchiladas with corn tortillas, shredded chicken, zucchini and enchilada sauce
Vegetarian alternatives are provided for camp meals, in addition to cereal and oatmeal or grits for breakfast, and sun butter & jelly sandwiches during lunch and dinner, plus a salad bar option.
Where the campers are:
- Backpacking trips: Haifa bunks and G-1 and G-2
- G-7: Ostrander Lake
- G-8: Rancheria Falls
- B-7 : Ten Lakes
- B-8A: Illilouette Falls
- B-8B: Yosemite Creek
G-1: Bridalveil Creek
G-2: Yosemite Creek
- Challenge Course: B-9 and B-10. In case you missed it yesterday, check out this post all about this team-building program at Tawonga.
No birthdays today…but we’ve got TWO tomorrow.
Tawonga Tidbit brings you a daily dose of Tawonga with our kitchen menu, camp birthdays, and more. Previously named the Daily Bubble, we hope this series brings you a tidbit closer to camp.