Unplug and immerse yourself in a community of supportive, amazing women – spanning the generations – for a deeply inspiring, joyful experience in Tawonga’s beautiful wilderness.
September 17-19, 2021
Anyone who is 21 or older and women-identifying
These three days and two nights are for you, to relax, refocus, and build community with other women in a safe and majestic space. You will have the opportunity to:
- Unplug in nature through morning yoga, hikes in Yosemite and dips in the Tuolumne River.
- Connect to Judaism and spirituality through a soulful and musical Shabbat celebration.
- Expand your horizons through dynamic workshops led by expert facilitators on career, parenthood, spirituality and more.
- Enjoy delicious meals prepared by our wonderful kitchen staff.
- Release and recharge through dance, reflection and meditation.
Anyone who is 21 or older and women-identifying is welcome – bring your mom, sister, partner and/or friends! Or come solo and meet new friends! Please note this is a kid-free weekend, with exceptions made for breast-feeding infants.
A Note About COVID-19 and the Tawonga Women’s Weekend
In order to prioritize the health and safety of our Tawonga community, the Women’s Weekend will follow the COVID-19 protocols of our other 2021 programs, which follow best practices for operating during the pandemic. These include limiting the number of people inside the Dining Hall at any time, dining outside as much as possible, and socially distancing by 6 feet, among other practices. You can read about changes to our 2021 season here in our FAQs.