Unplug and immerse yourself in a community of supportive, amazing women – spanning the generations – for a deeply inspiring, joyful experience in Tawonga’s beautiful wilderness.
September 17-19, 2021
Anyone who is 21 or older and women-identifying
These three days and two nights are for you, to relax, refocus, and build community with other women in a safe and majestic space. You will have the opportunity to:
- Unplug in nature through morning yoga, hikes in Yosemite and dips in the Tuolumne River.
- Connect to Judaism and spirituality through a soulful and musical Shabbat celebration.
- Expand your horizons through dynamic workshops led by expert facilitators on career, parenthood, spirituality and more.
- Enjoy delicious meals prepared by our wonderful kitchen staff.
- Release and recharge through dance, reflection and meditation.
Anyone who is 21 or older and women-identifying is welcome – bring your mom, sister, partner and/or friends! Or come solo and meet new friends! Please note this is a kid-free weekend, with exceptions made for breast-feeding infants.
A Note About COVID-19 and the Tawonga Women’s Weekend
With the guidance of our COVID-19 Task Force, we are thrilled to be able to offer our weekend programs safely, including Women’s Weekend, with some modifications for COVID-19 safety like required PRC tests prior to the weekend, masks, outdoor dining and social distancing. Click here for our Famliy Camp FAQs page with the most up to date information.