- High of 77, low of 59
Today’s kitchen menu:
- Breakfast: Bagel bar, fruit salad
- Lunch: Sandwich bar and leftovers
- Dinner: Barbecue! Burgers, chicken, hot dogs, veggie patties, pasta salad, watermelon, and homemade rice crispy treats
Vegetarian alternatives are provided for camp meals, in addition to cereal and oatmeal or grits for breakfast, and sun butter & jelly sandwiches during lunch and dinner, plus a salad bar option.
Where the campers are:
- Backpacking trips: All bunks at camp!
- Challenge Course: All bunks at camp!
Happy birthday to camper Jacob K. from B-6A!
Camp Tawonga birthdays are pretty special. These lucky campers and staff are hoisted in chairs (safely!) in front of the entire dining hall with one lift for each year, presented with birthday ice cream bowls to share with their bunk and friends, and asked to think of two wishes as they blow out their candles: “One for yourself, and one for the whooole world.”
Tawonga Tidbit brings you a daily dose of Tawonga with our kitchen menu, camp birthdays, and more. Previously named the Daily Bubble, we hope this series brings you a tidbit closer to camp.