Tawonga’s Response to COVID-19
During this unprecedented time, supporting each other is our primary focus. What that looks like is changing by the day – and we appreciate your understanding.
As of right now our plan is to run summer camp, adventure quest, teen programs and family camp as long as it is safe and healthy to do so. If the situation changes we will inform all families via email and include updates on this page.
Our team is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak and receiving frequent updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the California Department of Public Health. We will continue to keep you informed as this situation evolves.
Virtual Event Schedule
Friday Night Song Session with Isaac Zones
Tawonga Virtual Talent Show
Jewish Camp at Home
- Tuesday, March 31 at 9am: Family Yoga with Margaux Permutt
Monday, April 6 at 9am: Nature Drawing: The Stellar Jay with Meg Adler
Cancellations / Program Updates
- April & May: New Family Orientations have moved to a virtual platform (see email for details and click here to RSVP for a New Family Orientation webinar).
- May 29 – Musical Family Shavuot Shabbat with Isaac Zones and OFJCC Canceled
Please check back for further updates regarding upcoming programs.
- COVID-19 Summer and Family Camp FAQ
- Trip insurance, Financial Assistance, Coronavirus and Cancellation Policy FAQ
- Tawonga’s Response to Coronavirus
Camper & Family Resources
- Talking with Children about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (CDC)
- Resources for Quarantined Families (PJ Library)
- Childcare Resources (If you are in dire need of childcare, you may reach out directly to staff listed here to discuss all details, especially current public health protocols as they are changing quickly.)
- Tawonga at Home Schedule (feel free to edit, print and decorate!)