Join Camp Tawonga for an afternoon of tikkun olam (repairing the world)! We will help the San Francisco Food Bank prepare food items to go to those in need. Spaces are extremely limited, so sign up today! This event is for participants ages 8+. See you there!
- Closed-toe shoes are required at all volunteer projects.
- We recommend volunteers not wear jewelry. If worn, all items must be covered by the provided gloves and/or hairnets.
- We suggest dressing in casual and clean layers, as the temperature in the warehouse is often cool.
- Please utilize available free street parking in front of our building (4-hour time limit) so that our agency shoppers can use our parking lot to load their vehicles.
- Weekend volunteers: the south parking lot by the loading dock is also available at this time.
- Please lock your car and keep all valuables out of sight. The Food Bank cannot be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Arrive at 11:30am for opening circle and get to know the other families you’ll be working with
- Volunteering begins promptly at noon
Note: It is important that everyone who signs up for this event is able to show up on November 10 because the San Francisco Food Bank depends on accurate shift counts to get the work done.
If you have to change your RSVP, please let us know as soon as possible: email@example.com | 415.543.2267