Today’s weather: High of 98, low of 66
It can get hot up in the Sierras, but we make sure our campers stay hydrated and apply (and re-apply) sunblock!
Today’s kitchen menu:
- Breakfast: Breakfast burritos with tortillas, scrambled eggs, black beans, salsa, and cheese, plus cantaloupe
- Lunch: Oodles of Noodles! Penne, chard, cherry tomatoes, and parmesan, plus veggies
- Dinner: Shabbat meal! Rosemary-lemon chicken, rice, yellow squash, carrots, and onion, plus home-made Challah!
Vegetarian alternatives are provided for camp meals, in addition to cereal and oatmeal or grits for breakfast, and sun butter & jelly sandwiches during lunch and dinner, plus a salad bar option.
Where the campers are:
- Challenge Course: G-3, G-4A, and G-4B
- Backpacking trips: Eilat trips returning
- B-5: Cascade Creek
- B-6: Raisin Lake
- G-5: Yosemite Creek
- G-6A: Bridalveil Creek
- G-6B: Carlon Creek and Ladybug Cove
Happy Birthday to camper Megan S.! In case you missed our glimpse into Tawonga birthdays, check it out here.
Tawonga Tidbit brings you a daily dose of Tawonga with our kitchen menu, camp birthdays, and more. Previously named the Daily Bubble, we hope this series brings you a tidbit closer to camp.