Tawonga Alumni Board Service Overview
Who: Tawonga Staff and Camper Alumni
- You are between the ages of 24-35*
- You have not worked for Tawonga in two years
- You are committed to Tawonga’s mission*Age exceptions can be made. Contact Ashley at 415.543.2267 with questions.
- You are able to attend all four board meetings, a board orientation and a board retreat at Camp Tawonga
- You can commit to a two-year term
- You make a meaningful gift toward Tawonga’s Campership Fund for each year you are on the board (fundraising training and mentorship will be a part of the program).
- Most board meetings will be at the Tawonga office in San Francisco, and one meeting will be at Camp in the summer during an annual TAB retreat.
- Give back to a place you know and love!
- You will make an impact
- You will gain new skills
- You will have access to senior leadership and Tawonga’s Board of Directors
- And you will be a Tawonga lifer and inspire others to be as well!
How to Apply
Reach Us with Any Questions
Start here! Applications are available now!
Please contact Ashley Costello at 415.543.2267 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.