Sending Your Child to Camp Is a Big Step
We view our relationship with you as a partnership and want to help support you as you prepare to send your child to camp. Below are Tawonga resources to help you prepare, as well as more information about our camper information forms.
Camp Packing Lists:
- Summer Packing List
- Quest Packing List
- Taste of Quest Packing List
- In-Training Program Packing List
- Family Camp Packing list
- 2016 Parent Camper Guidebook (2017 version will be available in March)
- 2016 Quest Guidebook (2017 version will be available in March)
- Letters from Home
- 2017 Cancellation Deadlines
Camper Information Forms are vital for our staff to best serve your child. They provide our team with valuable information about their health history, likes and dislikes, and logistical information such as transportation. They give your child permission to participate in our programs, and ensure that we are prepared for your child before they come to camp.
Commonly Asked Questions about Camper Forms
How do I fill out my camper’s forms?
It has never been easier to fill out Camper Information Forms! Follow these easy steps:
- Click here
- Enter your email address and password (if you don’t remember your password click “Retrieve/Set Password”)
- On your Forms Dashboard, click “Forms and Documents”
- Under “Applications, Forms, & Documents” you will see each child registered for camp and their required summer forms. Click through your child’s forms and fill them out.
Can I fill out Camper Information Forms online?
YES! You can complete almost all your Camper Information forms online. The only forms that cannot be completed online are the Physician’s Exam Form and any Quest outfitter releases. Those need to be downloaded, printed, filled out, and returned to the Tawonga office by fax (1-415-852-4230) or email.
How do I fill out Family Camp Forms?
It has never been easier to fill out your Family Camp Forms! Follow these easy steps:
- Enter your email address and password (if you don’t remember your password click “Retrieve/Set Password”
- On your Forms Dashboard click “Forms and Documents”
- Under “Applications, Forms & Documents” you will see each child registered for camp and their required summer forms. Click through your child’s forms and fill them out.
NOTE: Forms will appear for each child registered for Family Camp—but you only need to fill out Family Camp Forms ONCE PER FAMILY
When will the forms be available?
Forms will be available in early March. We will email you the exact date when they go live, and we will email you that day to remind you.
When are Camper Forms due?
Forms are due March 31st. We will send you a reminder a week before that date to remind you.
Why is a physical exam form completed by a doctor due each year?
New for 2014: The American Camping Association changed their standards. A physician’s exam and signed medical form is now required every 12 months. Tawonga provides a Physician’s Exam Form for your child’s doctor to fill out. If your child has seen his/her doctor this school year, you can have your child’s doctor fill out the Tawonga Physician’s Exam form based on that appointment. If your child has not seen a their doctor in the 12 months preceding the end of your child’s program, you need to make a new appointment.
I scheduled a doctor’s appointment for my child after the form’s due date. Is that okay?
Yes! We know medical appointments can be difficult to schedule with your child’s physician. Please let us know when your child’s appointment is before March 31st so we will know when to expect the form.
How do I return downloadable forms to the Tawonga office?
There are three methods for returning downloadable forms:
- FAX forms to 1-415-852-4230 (Must dial 1 even when dialing from a 415 area code.) Note: each form has a camper-specific barcode on it that links the form to your child’s account when you fax it back to us).
- SCAN AND UPLOAD: Next to each form that can be downloaded is an arrow that says “upload.” You can upload a PDF of your child’s completed form there.
- MAIL: All downloadable forms can be mailed to the Camp Tawonga Office:
Camp Tawonga-Forms 131 Steuart Street Ste 460 San Francisco, CA 94105
I filled out forms when I registered my child for camp. Have I completed my Camper Information Forms?
Camper Information forms are different from the forms you filled out when you registered your camper. These forms include information about your camper’s readiness for camp, health history, transportation preferences, and more.
I still have more questions about camper forms and want to talk to someone about how to best care for my child. What should I do?
Call or email us! We value our relationship with you and want to ensure that you have provided all the information you feel is necessary for us to best serve your child. Our entire team is here for you. Whether you’d like to speak with our Registrar about your account or a director about the unique needs of your child, we’re happy to help!