Sending Your Child to Camp Is a Big Step
We view our relationship with you as a partnership and want to help support you as you prepare to send your child to camp. Below are Tawonga resources to help you prepare, as well as more information about our camper information forms.
Camp Packing Lists:
- Summer Camp Packing List
- Quest Packing List
- A Taste of Quest Packing List
- In-Training Packing List
- Family Camp Packing List
- 2019 Programs Overview (Brochure)
- Parent-Camper Guidebook 2019
- Quest Guidebook 2019
- 2019 Cancellation Deadlines
- New Family Welcome Packet
- New in 2019: All-Gender Housing Option (FAQs)
- VIDEO: New Family Orientation: Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
How to Register
2017 & 2018 Families
Families who registered for a Tawonga program in 2017 or 2018 can register starting November 28, 2018 here. Once logged into your account, click on ‘Registration Form’ to begin registering.
Registration will open to the public on December 12, 2018. New families can get started here. Once you have created an account, click on ‘Registration Form’ to begin registering.
Camper Information Forms are vital for our staff to best serve your child. They provide our team with valuable information about their health history, likes and dislikes, and logistical information such as transportation. They give your child permission to participate in our programs, and ensure that we are prepared for your child before they come to camp.
Commonly Asked Questions about Camper Forms
I still have more questions about camper forms and want to talk to someone about how to best care for my child. What should I do?
I filled out forms when I registered my child for camp. Have I completed my Camper Information Forms?
How do I return downloadable forms to the Tawonga office?
- FAX forms to 1-415-852-4230 (Must dial 1 even when dialing from a 415 area code.) Note: each form has a camper-specific barcode on it that links the form to your child’s account when you fax it back to us).
- SCAN AND UPLOAD: Next to each form that can be downloaded is an arrow that says “upload.” You can upload a PDF of your child’s completed form there.
- MAIL: All downloadable forms can be mailed to the Camp Tawonga Office: Camp Tawonga – Forms 131 Steuart Street Ste 460, San Francisco, CA 94105
I scheduled a doctor’s appointment for my child after the form’s due date. Is that okay?
Is a physical exam form completed by a doctor due each year?
When are Camper Forms due?
When will the forms be available?
How do I fill out Family Camp Forms?
- Enter your email address and password (if you don’t remember your password click “Retrieve/Set Password”
- On your Forms Dashboard click “Forms and Documents”
- Under “Applications, Forms & Documents” you will see each child registered for camp and their required summer forms. Click through your child’s forms and fill them out.
NOTE: Forms will appear for each child registered for Family Camp—but you only need to fill out Family Camp Forms ONCE PER FAMILY
Can I fill out Camper Information Forms online?
How do I fill out my camper’s forms?
- Click here
- Enter your email address and password (if you don’t remember your password click “Retrieve/Set Password”)
- On your Forms Dashboard, click “Forms and Documents”
- Under “Applications, Forms, & Documents” you will see each child registered for camp and their required summer forms. Click through your child’s forms and fill them out.